> What is set in Layout->Document->Paper?

Since there is no a0 option I used default. Now, I change it to 33.11
by 46.81 inch and the output is better, but the margins are still
messed up. I find that the problem is caused by the margins settings:
with this custom paper size, margin can not be set to default and
display/use 1,1,1,1 for top, bottom, inner and outer margins. ...
Further play with the margin settings does not help.

I do not know how to continue but there is no margin information in
the sciposter manual. I guess the real solution is *not* adding -t
letter for default paper size. Anyway, default is default, not letter.

Cheers,
Bo