Hello guys! How are you?

    Well, sorry to be bore, but the
'Layout->Document->Language', or
'Edit->Preferences->Language' or that sort of simple
things don't work to change the language of the auto
names inserted inside the dvi or pdf final outputs!

    I want to tell you: NEITHER LINUX NOR WINDOWS Lyx
docs are changed when I do that way to change the auto
names (names like 'Contents' 'Figure 1' 'October, 16
2005' -- to which I want to be 'Índice', 'Figura 1',
'16 de outubro de 2005' and so forth). Sorry, but
there are something wrong -- I think that some of
these OS must work on that way you said me!

    Please I want a simple thing:

    - Type asdkhjdfkh in a new Lyx file and
      put this line line as 'title';

    - Change both 'Layout->Document->Language'
      and 'Edit->Preferences->Language' to
      portuguese (or whatever tongue you want);

    - Export it to pdf or view it as dvi or
      something like that;

    Then, what do you see? 'October, 16 2005' isn't
it? Well, I want to be written there '16 de outubro de
2005'.

    Please, do that -- help me! I can't send all my
job with these parts in english... it is urgent :(((
--

                     Abraços!
                             Douglas

Faça ligações para outros computadores com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
http://br.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/