On 08 Nov 2005 13:19:46 +0100
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Lars Gullik Bjønnes) wrote:

> Gour <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> | I'd also like to see more focus (especially) on GTK+.
>
> The only way to make that happen is to get someone to do it, or do it
> yourself. There is not really much developer attention on gtk.

I subscribed to this list to get LyX info for Linux, not Windoze. Lately,
way too much of this list has been dedicated to the latter. Why not split
the list and have m$-related discussions separately?

I'd have a go at the GTK+ version, in which I am also interested, but
I'll surely need a hand, as I am not an ace programmer. Can someone
indicate what has to be done?

John