----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul A. Rubin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 4:23 PM
Subject: Business letter (on letterhead) template for LyX

Hi all,

I'm trying to concoct a LyX template to let me write letters on school letterhead, the last task for which I still rely on WordPerfect. Having looked at akletter, newlfm and komascript, I think komascript gives me my best shot, and I have a template that just falls short of what I need, in three ways. I'm hoping for suggestions (including pointers to other classes, if komascript is not the best choice).

I was reading in Extended.lyx and Juergen mentions scrlttr2 as quite
configurable for writing letters with Koma-script. I see "logo" mentioned in Chapter 6 of the document below (in English).
http://www.math.upenn.edu/tex_docs/latex/koma-script/scrguien.pdf

I see you can have different letters in the same document; perhaps one
could have different segments of one letter written as multiple/two letters
with some options turned off.

Maybe this will be helpful until Herbert offers his guidance.
Regards,
Stephen