Am Dienstag, 21. Februar 2006 21:11 schrieb Stacia Hartleben:
> I'll see what I can write on it - although if others could add to it,
> it might be better, because frankly I did not know what I was doing
> when I found out how to make it display IPA and trees.

Well, since it is a wiki simply write what you think is correct. If it
turns out that there is a better way, then somebody else will mention it,
but somebody needs to start.

> Also if this is
> going to get removed in 1.4 should we wait to write it?

To make things clear: xymatrix support is not going to be removed in 1.4
in general. It is possible that 1.4.0 will not have it due to the fact
that this bug was discovered only during the freeze, but 1.4.1 will have
it for sure. If 1.4.0 will not have it that will be mentioned in the
release notes, and those who rely on it will need to wait for 1.4.1.

> (Although I've
> been tracking the xymatrix bug page and it looks like it might be
> fixed and included for 1.4!!)

Right. It is possible, but not 100% sure yet.

Georg