Thanx Bennet, the document classes are OK again, but the original
problems remains. When I select View->PDF (pdflatex), LyX opens the
Preview tool but no PDF file has been created. I had to print the
document to a PS file in order to preview it, via PS to PDF converter.

On 3/6/06, Bennett Helm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mar 6, 2006, at 1:14 PM, Julio Rojas wrote:
>
> > I installed it from the image file for Mac OS X (drag and drop to the
> > Applications folder).
> >
> > PATH prefix is clean.
> >
> > I installed TeX using i-installer.
> >
> > Is this of any help???
>
> Yes: it appears you didn't run the LyX-installer.app, which will make
> sure that PATH prefix is set properly (which it isn't in your case).
> You can either run the LyX-installer (which came with the LyX-1.3.7
> binary), or you can simply cut and paste this into your PATH prefix
> (all on one line):
>
> /usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-
> current:/usr/X11R6/bin:/sw/bin:/opt/local/teTeX/bin:/opt/local/bin
>
> Bennett

Julio Rojas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]