Op Won., 22. Mart 2006 04:17 schriev T. Shiihara:
> Hi Stacia and Stephen
>
> Thank you for your comments.
> Actually I use mail filtering.
May I ask, you really use filters to sort incoming emails to local folders?
Sorting incomming emails from the LyX list to a folder LyX for example?

Or do you just use filters in the meaning of highlighting mails by subjects?

> But I think mail subject would be better when it's easy to recognize.
> The reason I feel present subject style of this ML isn't easy to
> recognize may be due to the fact that English isn't my native language.
I would think that english isn't the native language of many people on this
list. So the problem you are facing is the same for us, at least for me.
And I'm a non native speaker when I am more than 50km from home due to the
fact that frisian [1] is spoken only in a local region here in germany.
So I'm a non-native speaking native german. :-))

regards,
Thomas

[1] Frisian is a regional language spoken in the coastal region of the dutch
sea from the island Terschelling in the Netherlands over the coastal region
of northern Germany up to the island Ameland in Denmark.