christian> I honestly don't know... in a sense I monitor some of the
christian> stuff what goes on the LyX wiki, primarily in order to
christian> watch out for spam abuse etc.

And this is very good.

christian> However, since no one else has given an opinion on this
christian> I'll just let it rest. It's not like I can't create a
christian> separate wiki later on :-)

I think we can let it rest for now (although I do not like much
advertisement on the wiki). We can do something later if things become
worse.

JMarc