Hi all

I've just tried to load my LyX thesis documents on my new FC5 system.
Scrolling down through a document that I was working on last week with
FC4, LyX crashes with a segfault. The document contains PNG images,
formulae and I think an EPSI image. I performed a reconfigure but it
still happens the same.

Is this issue known about? Do I need to investigate further, or wait for
a patch? :-)

I'm happy to send the problem document to anyone who wants to look.

Cheers
JP

--
John Pye
School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering