hansel> On Mon, 10 Apr 2006, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> [...]
hansel> This leaves the general problem unaddressed -- how do I switch
hansel> directly between, say, the 3d and the 11th document loaded?
>>  The 11th is more difficult, but for smaller numbers there is Alt-D
>> 3 / Alt-D 9.

hansel> Emacs bindings, compiled by me with qt frontend, this Alt-D
hansel> ('D' or 'd' with alt key depressed) pulls down the Document
hansel> menu and a number following does nothing.

Oops, sorry, should be Alt-V (which indeed opens the View menu) then
1, 2, 3... switches to the corresponding document.

JMarc