Albert> 3. How can I start a new paragraph without starting a new
Albert> number in a numbered list? I mean that I want to have more
Albert> than one paragaph to a number.

Create your new paragraph as Standard (or something else as itemize
for a nested enumeration) and use Edit>Increase List Depth.

Albert> 4. When I have a figure, I can put the
Albert> text (example: "Figure 1: A nice picture") above and beside
Albert> the figure, but is it possible to put the text below the
Albert> figure?

You should make sure that your graphics is in a Standard layout
environment by itself, while the text uses the Caption layout.

JMarc