I have a document that begins with:

<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.0//EN"
               "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.0/docbookx.dtd";
               [<!ENTITY mdash "&#8212;">]>
<book>

It is processed with openjade using a style sheet called:
.../share/sgml/docbook/dsssl/modular/print/docbook.dsl

I spent a lot of time manually converting the entire document to lyx, but
this means when I make changes I have to do it in two places -- if I want
to submit back changes. Maybe I should have just used lyx on the original
XML document and save back in XML.

Can someone please point me to the documentation for reading and saving
document in XML format using lyx?

I did find:

Document processing with LyX and SGML
http://www.karakas-online.de/mySGML/

Some articles about db4lyx and db2lyx.

http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/DocBook is empty

5-Minute Review: Using LyX for Creating DocBook
 does not seems to show how to set it up, unless I overlooked it

I also tried grepping through my installed /usr/pkg/share/lyx/doc/ files,
but didn't find information.

 Jeremy C. Reed

echo '9,J8HD,[EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL
PROTECTED]@5GBIELD54DL>@8L?:5GDEJ8LDG1' |\
sed ss,s50EBsg | tr 0-M 'p.wBt SgiIlxmLhan:o,erDsduv/cyP'