Charles de Miramon wrote:

> I've started from Georg Baum's version but I made an ugly hack in
> debian/rules to force it to compile with gcc 4.1. I don't know how you
> should do it properly in Debian. I've updated the dependence fields also
> and made some little changes.

I'll have a look at tge gcc 4.1 problem.

> I can send the files to you, if you want.

That would be nice. My intention is to have one diff on the wiki that should
be considered "semi-official" and that works with as many .deb based
distros as possible (and of course everybody is encouraged to upload fixes
there, too).

Georg

PS: Thanks for doing the apt stuff.