Thanks a lot for your quick answer Juergen!

What I did is:

- Put "abstraction" in "Document"->"Class"->"Class options" (I don't appear to have "Extra options" in my pref dialogue...)

- Put "\usepackage[english]{babel}" in LaTeX preamble

- Put "\selectlanguage{english}" and "\selectlanguage{french}" before each of the abstracts.

Previewing the dvi doesn't show abstract titles yet...

Any idea on what's wrong here?

Jé

Juergen Spitzmueller a écrit :
Jerome Tuncer wrote:
- I found a way to include 2 abstracts by inserting a dummy LaTeX
comment (%) in Standard style between the two, is there a smarter way to
do that? The reason I want 2 abstracts is because I have to write one in
French and one in English.

Your solution looks o.k. to me.

- Is there a way to make the abstract show a title? I'd like mine to
display "Abstract" and "Résumé" before the contained text.

You have to use the class option "abstracton" (in Document->Class Options->Extra Options"). The correct heading should appear in the output if you mark the language of the abstracts accordingly.

HTH,
Jürgen