Charles de Miramon wrote:
> Sebastian wrote:
>

>>Dear Listusers,
>>I'm writing an article for a journal and the redaction is only taking rtf
>>Format. Is there a way to export my lyx document into rtf or OpenOffice
>>for windows. Unfortunatly works the export script for openoffice only for
>>linux, but I'm working on windows. Is there a workaround or something?
>>
>>With kind regards,
>>Sebastian
>

> Do you have tex4ht installed on your computer.
>
>  If you use MikTeX try
> http://facweb.knowlton.ohio-state.edu/pviton/support/tex4ht.html

htaltex which comes with the tex4ht package converts to html. from
the command line: "htlatex something.tex" makes something.html,

Conversion quality varies and outputs need to be proofread.

http://www.surfpack.com/software/html2rtf/
offers a Windows html2rtf freeware utility.

If you install the tex4ht package you will need to run the
updating of the databases found in Miktex Options, part of Miktex.
I usually Reconfigure (under Tools or Edit) LyX afterwards.

Regards,
Stephen