On Mon, 26 Jun 2006, Rich Shepard wrote:

Writing an article class document and using the starred sections cleans
them out of the fancy header. I'm sure that one of you pointed me to the
proper addition to the preamble (or body of the document) so that the
section/subsection names are displayed, but I cannot find that information
here. I've also gone through 5 or 6 pages of the archives but cannot find
it there, either.

  When the temperature dropped a bit last night I realized that I can set up
fancyhdr to print the sections and subsctions as I want them. That will do
the job.

Rich