On Monday 10 July 2006 20:46, Bruce Pourciau wrote:
> Thanks to Charles for the site below. Suppose the journal I'm
> submitting to uses a BibTeX style file (elsart-harv.bst) that can be
> downloaded from their site. Where (in LyX/Mac 1.4.1) exactly do I put
> this file and then do I have to do anything else to get that style
> file to show up in the drop-down list of styles in LyX? (I have been
> unable to find even the existing .bst files that must have come with
> my TeX installation.)

Hmm, LyX 1.3.5 does have a Browse button next to the drop-down list of
styles. This way I've selected the style file I've created for my
thesis. Has this button been removed in LyX 1.4? If yes, why?

Moreover, LyX 1.3.5 apparently finds the style file if it's in the same
folder as the lyx file. I didn't have to put the style file in my local
TeX tree.

Regards,
Ingo