> >>To: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
> >>From: Georg Baum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >>Subject: Re: Wrong conversion of SVG for LyX inline display?
> >>Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 08:38:30 +0200

> for
> >>
> >>I guess you mean SVG->PNG as "inkscape -e $$o $$i"?

Yes, it was late yesterday...

> the
> is
> the

> LyX.

> only?
> >>
> >>Probably you encountered a bug in the png export of inkscape. Does it
> work
> >>if you delete the SVG->PNG converter? In that case LyX will convert to
> EPS
> >>and then use the EPS->PNG converter (convert from imagemagick if you did
> >>not define your own) for display. If that does not work, send an example
> >>SVG file.

The problem still persists even if I delete the SVG->PNG conversion. A attached
an SVG problem file.

One question in this respect: Does LyX save temp files of the converted images
which are displayed? Shall I empty any cache?

> In a different thread about svg export resolution, I gave a script to
> extract
> the bounding box from png exports:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-users@lists.lyx.org/msg47491.html
>
> Maybe this can help as a wrapper of the png export.

Since it works sometimes and sometimes not I am actually looking for a solution
for this miss-behavior. But thanks anyway for the link, I will keep that in
mind and refer to if necessary.