Isaac Pante wrote:
I've found the answer. The notes with this problem were created highlighting the content of the footnote THEN by pressing the footnote button. It should be a good idea to disable this possibility for the following versions of lyx.

So, let's go with another question:
How can I add content to the table of content (Name and page number). Is there a TeX command for this?

Thanks for your help.

Isaac Pante