Juergen Spitzmueller wrote:
> TechTonics wrote:
>> 2) Jürgen indicates this was a Miktex package problem.
>
> At least the error does not occur with my version (2003/05/08 v4.0.1).
I am using the absolute latest lyx 1.4.2 and miktex after a complete and
clean reinstall with the standard lyx 1.4.2 installer for windows. It
did not work after this install, so I updated the Miktex with the miktex
package updater on 14.august.2006. The g-brief-de still did not work.

By the way, my g-brief has the same version (4.0.1) at least according
to the releasenotes and dates of the files. why does this Marvosym
\Telefon bugfix in g-brief-de not work for me anymore? Maybe soemthing
new in MikTex or Latex prevents the overriding of the Marvosym \Telefon
definition by g-Brief?

Stephan