sorry for a slightly off-topic question:
I am using jabref for entering references in my lyx file.
Some of the author entrances in the bib-file are embraced by {author} and
listed separately from the non-embraced author entrances, which I do not
want.  example:
author1
author3
author4
{author2}
{author5}
{author6}
what I want:
author1
{author2}
author3
author4
{author5}
{author6}

I would like to either have the embraced entrances treated equally to the
unembraced ones or to remove in an easy way all the {} -signes. Can this be
done in JabRef? I did not find an answer in the JabRef 1.8.1 Handbook of
Wassenhoven. I tried to register at

http://www.openusability.org/account/register.php

but my EMail address is refused there respectively my password entered is not
accepted. Has anyone an answer or was able to register successfully?

 Wolfgang