From: Juergen Spitzmueller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 09:44:19 +0200
Subject: Re: Problem with Algorithm label language
Ares wrote:
> The "Algorithm" label
> in the output is in English instead. This does not happen with all the
> other labels (Figures and Tables), which are printed correctly (in
> Italian) in the output pdf.
> Any idea of what's going on?

http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/I18nLabels

Jürgen

I forgot to mention that I'm using a master document with all included
files. Now I realize that I have problems with referencing to the
algorithm even without trying to change the label language.
In fact, when I export to pdflatex my master.lyx I get the "undefined
control sequence" error message related to \ref{alg:<label>}. This
does not happen with other document master-included, so I guess
there's some conflict with other packages I'm using. Anyway I'm sure
that the algo referencing worked before trying to modify the algo
label language

Anyway I also tried
\floatname{algorithm}{Algoritmo}
but it didn't work...