Ok, thanks. Sorry again for asking, but how can I manage to figure out where the problem is. The .bbl file in the temp obviously is empty, so how can I fix that?
My default technique here is as follows: Export to LaTeX and do everything manually. If that works, then, well, it works, and you can at least deal with it that way. If not, then I would hope to figure out thereby what's wrong. And if you're not getting LaTeX runs after the first, then I'm guessing you're getting an error during the BibTeX run. Why, I don't know, but doing it all manually should show you. The other option, suggested earlier, is to go to the temporary LyX directory and run everything manually there. Since I'm not on Windows, I don't know exactly how you'd do that. On Linux, it'd be:

#latex filename
#bibtex filename
#latex filename
#<..repeat as necessary...>

from the shell. Presumably, it's something similar in Windows.

Richard