This function in your LyX can be used? Can you help post the version u
used currently? My files are too big to be uploaded somewhere (many
figures).

Thanks.

On 11/13/06, John McCabe-Dansted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/13/06, Wang Xiangqi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sorry that you haven't cought my meaning. Please check the following
> link for a screenshot I just captured. You will see here the menu
> "Show changes in output " was disabled now in this version due to some
> reasons(?). But I want to use this function as you mentioned. I hope
> to list the changes I made in the final pdf file. Not sure whether you
> get or not.
>
> http://serve.me.nus.edu.sg/arun/Old/temp/tracking.PNG
>
> More thanks for your concerning.

I presume there are changes in the Document. Maybe it would help if
you posted a link to the .lyx file so other people could try to
generate the PDF for you?

--
John C. McCabe-Dansted
PhD Student