Seems the previous version (1.4.3-4) works for me. After upgrading to
1.4.3-5, this function was disabled.Now where can I download the
previous version?

On 11/13/06, Wang Xiangqi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This function in your LyX can be used? Can you help post the version u
used currently? My files are too big to be uploaded somewhere (many
figures).

Thanks.

--
Wang Xiangqi