here it is
regards Robert

#LyX 1.3 created this file. For more info see http://www.lyx.org/
\lyxformat 221
[...]
\the_end

and this the tex export:

%% LyX 1.3 created this file.  For more info, see http://www.lyx.org/.
%% Do not edit unless you really know what you are doing.
\documentclass[10pt,twoside,ngerman]{article}
[...]
\end{document}

I loaded the LyX file into LyX 1.4.3-4, and View->PDF (ps2pdf) displayed both pages correctly. I noticed that the .tex file you included was exported from LyX 1.3.x rather than 1.4.3-x. I checked the LaTeX export from 1.4.3-4 against yours, and other than a few insignificant differences in where line breaks occur, they matched pretty well. I take it this small document displays with a blank first page when you load it into 1.4.3 and View->PDF (ps2pdf) on your system?

When you load the document into 1.4.3, it does a conversion from the 1.3.x LyX file format (\lyxformat 221) to the 1.4.x file format (\lyxformat 245). My first suspicion would be that something in the old documents is not converting quite correctly, but I could not reproduce it with your test document.

What happens if you load one of the offending documents into LyX 1.4.3, export it to LaTeX from there (call the file test.tex), then run

  latex test.tex
  dvips -o test.ps test.dvi
  ps2pdf13 test.ps test.pdf

and open test.pdf?  Is the page still blank?

/Paul