Maintain aspect ratio is checked; moreover, the original should fit
comfortably within the page margins. As a matter of fact, LyX is scaling it
up not down most of the time. At times other graphics are being scaled down
even though they also fit comfortable within the page margins.

Thanks,
/Fuad

On 12/15/06, Paul A. Rubin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Fuad Tabba wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> The problem is when I use a different kind of scaling, say col% - if I
set
> it to 100% then the graphic spans the whole column. Isn't there a way
that
> images would go into the final output with their original dimentions -
that
> no scaling gets done?
>
> Cheers,
> /Fuad

That can get to be an adventure if the original scaling doesn't fit the
page margins.  However, I believe setting 100 'Scale%' should use the
original size.

Are you checking "Maintain aspect ratio"?

/Paul