Am Dienstag, 19. Dezember 2006 08:36 schrieb Rainer M Krug:

> I don't get it to work.
> My setup is below, and I don't get any error messages concerning the
> \input{preamble.tex}.
> preamble.tex is in the same directory as the LyX file, but the preamble
> is not loaded, as \AIC gives an error message (when used in Math Mode).
>
> Any ideas?

Your example is unusable. It uses a nonstandard document class, and refers
to files you did not send. If I correct these things and inlcude an \AIC
command in math mode it does not give an error.
If you still can't get it to work please send a minimal example with all
necessary files (LyX format preferred)

Georg