Valter Filipe Silva wrote:
Hello,

I try to use lyx to write a paper in the IEEE format. However the authour of the paper do not apper in the final pdf. I try to use a plain tex editor (winedt) and it fine. I'm using Lyx 1.4.3 under windows XP.

I cannot send one sample attached :-(
Please find it at:
http://www.indin2007.org/Templates/indin07_A4_latex.zip.php

Thanks in advance
best regards

Valter

I'm running LyX 1.4.3-5 on Win XP, and when I use IEEETran and output to PDF, the author is displayed properly.

Do you use MikTeX and, if so, did you install the IEEETran class using the MikTeX?

Perhaps you should post a small example of a LyX file where the author does not display. (I did not find one in the Zip file you linked to.)

/Paul