Hi,

I have EPS generated from Microcal Origin, without a preview, which always
(up to now) have been behaving fine.

Recently I have come across a strange problem, where my eps figures show up
correctly on either pdf (via all methods - dvipdfm, pdftex, ps2pdf), dvi, or
postscript, but they do not PRINT on a printer correctly. I have two
printers (one HP laser printer, and one deskjet), the output is wrong on
both.

Details of the figure are missing - lines are missing, some marks are
missing, but some are printed. I get about "half" of the figure printed.

Ghostview complains about DSC warnings when I open the postscript file of
the entire document, but displays everything on screen nicely. I don't know
what these DSC warnings are and if they are relevant.

I don't know what "recently" in my second paragraph means - is it a lyx
version change (I am on 1.4.3-5), MikTex version (I am on Windows and the
MikTex is fully updated) or what.

I think my lyx (and tex and imagemagick and ghostview) installation is fine.

Could someone with more experience tell me where to look?

Thanks

Miki