On 2/10/07, Luis Garavito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am user of Lyx, and for a little problem I uninstaled the program. When I
was installing Lyx again, everything is right during the process, I follow
(I guess!) all the instruction, and it end successfully.  But when I star
Lyx, show this message:

"LyXTextClassList::Read: no textclasses found!"

and the program is closed. I reinstalled the program several times, and
maintaining the internet connection during the installation process and when
I try to use it, but  it doesn´t work.

Sorry but I a little desperate, do you know how it can work again?  (my OS
is Windows XP, the version that I try to install is 1.4.3-5, I have already
installed MikTex 2.5 updated, Ghostscript and ImageMagick.)

Just an idea: try to use the LyX WinIntaller, available from

http://developer.berlios.de/projects/lyxwininstall

Paul