On 2/7/07, Paul A. Rubin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks again, Paul. Perhaps, I am too choosy, but I do not like all
> beamer themes that I know, the Madrid one included -- I find them too
> sophisticated; I prefer a very simple, almost empty theme, like the
> example that I sent.

You can always "roll your own".  If you look at the beamer theme style
files, they mainly just load specific inner and outer themes, color
themes etc.  So you could take one that's a bit gaudier than what you
have in mind and remove elements, or mix and match elements (with some
experimentation) to concoct a new one.  Or, of course, you could just
make a template out of what I sent you, if in fact it's entirely to your
liking.  (I'm never one to rule out the path of least resistance.)

That is a good idea, Paul. I will try to implement it.

Paul