Julio Rojas wrote:
I have tried exporting the LaTeX file and using it with TeXnicCenter,
with the following pieces of code:

\pgfdeclareimage[height=2cm]{lub}{logo_universitat_blanco}
\titlegraphic{\pgfuseimage{lub}}

\pgfdeclareimage[height=2cm]{institution-logo}{logo_universitat_blanco}
\logo{\pgfuseimage{institution-logo}}

See that I'm using the same image (logo_universitat_blanco), which is
a JPG file, for both pieces of code. The part for "titlegraphic"
doesn't work, but the part for "logo" works perfectly.

Any other idea on what could be happening here?

I can't get it to work here either, and I don't know why. The following seems to work for me, though:

\usepackage{graphicx}
\titlegraphic{\includegraphics[height=2cm]{logo_universitat_blanco}}

HTH,
/Paul