Em Sexta, 16 de Fevereiro de 2007 17:36, o Richard Heck escreveu:
> This looks to be more a LaTeX issue than a layout issue. Instead of
>
> \addtocounter{exemplo}{1}
>
> use
>
> \refstepcounter{exemplo}
>
> The latter both steps the counter and makes it the target for
> cross-references. Otherwise, the target remains whatever it was,
> probably section, which is why you're seeing the "1".

Thanks Richard. You are right, and now my layout works almost well.

 The remanent problem is that when making a cross reference of an "exemplo" it
apears only a number, corresponding to the exemplo counter. Ex:

. . . As we seen in exemple 3

But I would like that the number of the chapter were also writen. Ex:

. . . As we seen in exemple 2.3
(3rd example of the second chapter).

Something lacks, but what?

Cheers