On Tue, 13 Mar 2007, Paul A. Rubin wrote:

Just type the word 'handout' in the Class Settings -> Options box.

Paul,

  A-ha! Didn't know that.

I generate a PDF using the handout option, then use the print settings in
Acrobat Reader (or equivalent) to print either two or four slides per
page, depending on how much space I need for notes.  If you turn off
scaling in AR, you get a lot of whitespace for notes (but a fairly small
image of the slide).

  Acroread doesn't appear to have those options under Print->Setup. Paper
size and orientation is all.

  Well, back to Plan A: writing my notes as I have done before.

Thanks,

Rich