Hi,

I'm working on an anthology [this book will actually be printed],
and as such there are almost as many authors as chapters.

1.  How do I get the individual author's names to display in the TOC?

2.  How do I get the chapter name to display in the even side
headers?

2a.  How do I get the author's name to display in the odd side
headers?

I've been trying out both the Koma-script and Memoir packages,
and neither will get me 100% of the way there [yet].

The default pagestyle in Koma is OK, but I find the chapter
number in the header and the page number in the footer to be
confusing to the reader.

I've searched through the archives and the TeXnik pages, but
really can't get a handle on this.

--
Jim Smith