On 3/14/07 12:59 PM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm working on an anthology [this book will actually be printed],
> and as such there are almost as many authors as chapters.
>
> 1.  How do I get the individual author's names to display in the TOC?
>
> 2.  How do I get the chapter name to display in the even side
> headers?
>
> 2a.  How do I get the author's name to display in the odd side
> headers?
>
> I've been trying out both the Koma-script and Memoir packages,
> and neither will get me 100% of the way there [yet].
>
> The default pagestyle in Koma is OK, but I find the chapter
> number in the header and the page number in the footer to be
> confusing to the reader.
>
> I've searched through the archives and the TeXnik pages, but
> really can't get a handle on this.
>
> --
> Jim Smith

Do a google search for "koma-script or memoir documentation" and you should
find their corresponding over 200 page guides on what and how everything can
be modified. There are detailed instructions on how to modify the headers
and footers for these document classes (hence their popularity).

Bob Lounsbury