On Mon, 12 Mar 2007, Andre Poenitz wrote:

On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 10:08:17AM +0000, killermike wrote:
On Monday 12 March 2007 09:58, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
gullik.net.

A whois on the domain reveals his address and a contact phone number.

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/index.jsp

We should really set up some kind of fallback mechanism that works
(a) when Lars is not available (which seems to be rather common lately)
and (b) without the help of "Third Parties".

FWIW, I've taken a backup of the wiki on 2007-03-18.

But we really should set up some fallback mechanism. We need access to a secondary server somewhere... For testing out the fallback mechanism, I guess I could use my PVR at home as a test setup, but that machine will never be able to take the load even though my internet connection could handle it.

/Christian