Hi, my tutor wants a bibliographic style similar to APAlike:

cite[1], book[2]

[1] Lastname, Name (year): Article Name, Journal Name
[2] Lastname, Name (year): Book Name, Publisher, Address

The problem is that when I try to use the "apacite" bibliographic
style on a "plain" article, a group of "Undefined control sequence"
errors appear, like the following:

Gil-Aluja1987}
                  %
The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

\APACinsertmetastar
                       {%
The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

\newblock{}\BBOP
                    {}1987\BBCP{}.
The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

Any idea on how to solve this problem?

Julio Rojas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]