On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 05:30:45PM +0200, Tim Michelsen wrote:
> Hello,
> I just checked on the doanload page and wondered whether someone
> mirrored the script "lyxport".
>
> It can't be found on http://www-hep.colorado.edu/~fperez/lyxport/ anymore.
>
>  lyxport is a Perl script which takes a LyX or TeX file as its only
> argument (with or without extension) and produces HTML, PostScript and
> PDF versions of the document. The name is short for "lyx export".

I don't know about this script but according to your description it's
nothing more than a small for loop e.g.

----cut----
#!/bin/bash

for x in html pdf ps; do
    lyx -e $x $1
done

A small makefile might be reasonable too.

Cheers,
Sven
--
If you won't forgive me the rest of my life
Let me apologize while I'm still alive