On 4/13/07 7:59 AM, "Abdelrazak Younes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bennett Helm wrote:

>>> How did you test the latest 1.5.svn? By using a precompiled Qt4.2?
>>>
>>> Here, I assume that you had had already compiled Qt4.2 by yourself. If
>>> that is so, then the procedure is simple, just grap the latest snapshot:
>>>
>>> ftp://ftp.trolltech.com/qt/snapshots/
>>> ftp://ftp.trolltech.com/qt/snapshots/qt-mac-opensource-src-4.3.0-snapshot-20
>>> 070413.zip
>>>

>>> Then read INSTALL.MacOSX, it explains how to build Qt and LyX.
>>
>> (As I indicated in another thread, I have been unable to compile Qt-4.3.)
>
> Ah? I thought you tried the beta version only.
>
> Abdel.

Ok, I think I've got a snapshot of Qt4.4 compiled, but when I try to compile
LyX 1.4.4 I get an error that there is no makefile found. I'm not sure that
I setup the ./configure correctly. What do I enter to ensure that I use the
newly compiled Qt4.4 snapshot?

Thanks,
Bob Lounsbury