On Apr 16, 2007, at 4:16 PM, Bob Lounsbury wrote:

Ok, so Qt4.3 just finished compiling and I'm running make right
now. I have the 1.5.0beta1 source ready to compile when it's done, but
looking at the INSTALL.MacOSX I need the LyX/Mac skeleton application bundle LyX.app. Is there anyway I can get that without figuring out how to install
svn and whatever else I need (some much to learn, so little time)?

If you have the 1.5 sources, you have the LyX/Mac skeleton: it's in the development/MacOSX directory of the sources.

Bennett