Hi,

Does anyone know any fancy tricks to get a wide table to fit within the page margins? I have a table inside a float and it keeps going off my right margin. I tried playing with the document margins but I still can't get it to fit. I also reduced the text size to tiny and still no luck. I am using the basic 'article' document class. If I change the document class to 'article(IEEEtran)' then table is able to fit with in the page margins. However I would like to get this to work with the regular 'article' document type. Thank you in advance.

Adrian

Download Messenger. Join the i’m Initiative. Help make a difference today. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_APR07