The 1.5b2 mac build has a few annoying problems

1. As reported earlier, the double-click to open does not work.  This didn¹t
work for the 1.5b1 build either, as I recall.
2. The apple-T keystroke previously generated a pdf file via pdflatex.  Now
this is bound to pst2pdf, which doesn¹t even launch a pdf viewer after
compiling.  I prefered the pdflatex binding.  Is this a user-configurable
thing, or is it compiled in?
3. spell checking doesn¹t function properly.  If I choose ³reconfigure² then
the spell checker works, but after I close and reopen Lyx, it is broken once
again.
4. Copy/paste from Lyx to another app doesn¹t work.  This also was a problem
in previous distributions.

Best wishes,

James