Siterer Mohammad Nassir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi,
>
> I have no idea about latex, but I searched the net, found some codes
> and
> plug them in an ERT box at the top of the first page. But in the
> output
> pdf file, the logo was printed in the second page instead of the
> first
> one. I also attached my lyx file and was wondering if you could take
> look and give me the appropriate guidelines.

The reason the logo appears on the second page is because it is
interpreted after the title is made. There is some tricks to get around
this, but there is an easier way if you can use article-class from
koma-script.

In that case forget the ERT and just mark the logo as TitleHead instead
of Standard and it should appear in the head of the titlepage.

Ingar