Anders Ekberg wrote:
José Matos
Sun, 06 May 2007 06:50:14 -0700

On Saturday 05 May 2007 21:58:03 Patrick De Visschere wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I update through svn and cannot built LyX1.5 anymore.
> I get the following message from make:

> config runs successfully
>
> A hint would be appreciated.

The easier solution, start from a fresh directory checkout and compile from
there.

The difficult, remove some files left from previous compiles that induce the
wrong dependencies. The previous option is a lot easier. :-)

--
José Abílio

Also make sure to follow the updated install instructions. There is an additional ld-flag to set and the skeleton does not have to be manually copied anymore.

/Anders
Anders,

I just updated svn and the INSTALL.MacOSX file has not been updated with instructions for not manually copying the LyX skeleton. Is there a different set of instructions somewhere that everyone should be following?

Thanks,
Bob Lounsbury