On Thursday 24 May 2007 19:38, you wrote:
> Steve Litt schrieb:
> > Where is the EmbeddedObjects manual? I saw google references to it in
> > 1.5, but I'm using 1.4x. Can I download it as a PDF from somewhere?
>
> It is included to LyX 1.4.4. You can alternatively download it from here:
> http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/DocumentationDevelopment#EmbeddedObjects
>
> regards Uwe

Oh-oh, when I followed the directions to export to LinuxDoc, here's what
happened:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ xpdf test.pdf
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ lyx --export LinuxDoc test.lyx
Error: Couldn't export file
No information for exporting the format LinuxDoc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ lyx --export linuxdoc test.lyx
Error: Couldn't export file
No information for exporting the format LinuxDoc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$

What am I missing?

Thanks

STeveT