Hi,
two effects of the representation of my document on the screen have been observed with the betas and unfortunately haven't gone by with RC1:

1) When I switch from Lyx (maximized) to some other application and then return, only the actual paragrph is shown, the rest of the Document is covered by grey. As soon as I navigate now again in the document everything reappears. Not really important, only slightly annoying ;-)

2) When I reopen a document which contains already some text, quite often (but so far I don't see any systematic behaviour) the uppermost line(s) are hidden.
Is this an effect of the new session management?

Greetings from Munich

Hellmut

--
Dr. Hellmut Weber         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Degenfeldstraße 2         tel   +49-89-3081172