Hi,

I'm a bit confused now that rc1 is out. On bugzilla I find 14 critical
bugs with target 1.5.0 still open (see below for the copy&paste result).
What then was the reason to have a RC and not another beta? I'm not
doubting that the current development version is great and has a lot of
nice new features, this is an honest question about the rule. Are these
remaining critical bugs simply too difficult to fix, or are they really
not that critical after all?

thanks,
Sven

ID       Sev     Pri     Plt     Owner           State           Result
 Summary
1395    cri     P2      Oth     [EMAIL PROTECTED]       ASSI            LyX
crashes when inserting a
self defined command in a ma...
1771    cri     P2      PC      [EMAIL PROTECTED]       NEW             LyX
crash on math-macro redefine
2199    cri     P2      PC      [EMAIL PROTECTED]       NEW             Don't
try to create a .tex file
from an included .lyx fil...
2446    cri     P2      PC      [EMAIL PROTECTED]       NEW             lyx
crashes/mutilates document
using math-delimiter ( ) i...
2691    cri     P2      HP      [EMAIL PROTECTED]       NEW
Invoking Thesaurus crashes LyX
3249    cri     P2      PC      [EMAIL PROTECTED]       NEW             Crash
if doc is closed before
instant preview completes
3466    cri     P2      Oth     [EMAIL PROTECTED]       REOP            crash
when inserting
backslash to math macro
3561    cri     P2      Oth     [EMAIL PROTECTED]       NEW             crash
when changing
document encoding
3661    cri     P2      PC      [EMAIL PROTECTED]       NEW
Read-only eps causes Lyx to
crash on exit
3750    cri     P2      All     [EMAIL PROTECTED]       NEW             tex2lyx
does not recognize
\caption anymore
3782    cri     P2      Oth     [EMAIL PROTECTED]       NEW             Crash
with selection of
table cells
3785    cri     P2      All     [EMAIL PROTECTED]       NEW             LyX
crashes with multiple views
3790    cri     P2      PC      [EMAIL PROTECTED]       NEW             LyX
crash when deleting
display equation not at the begin...
3793    cri     P2      PC      [EMAIL PROTECTED]       NEW
Lyx-1.5.0rc1 seg fault when
clicking on toc from help
14 bugs found.