Bennett> On Jun 4, 2007, at 5:09 PM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> [...]
Bennett> With nothing set in the preferences files, 1.4 gives Screen
Bennett> DPI as 80, 1.5 as 98.
>>  And which answer is the right one?

Bennett> The one 1.4 gives -- for both me and Jean.

I mean the right one in terms of your screen size and resolution. It
seems to me that the most common DPI (screen width in pixel divided by
screen width in inches) value is 100. 80 is a bit low on modern
computers.

JMarc